THM levels in a water treatment system can change rapidly and are highly influenced by changes in raw quality and water age. Without real-time and high-density actual and predictive data on THMs across their networks, water treatment companies face the risks of under-treating their water or the substantial costs they incur from over-treatment.
When integrated into a utilities’ DBP control strategy, our THM analyzers serve as an essential element to ensure regulatory compliance with THM standards. The data provided by these innovative technologies also supports the implementation of truly intelligent water treatment systems since real-time sensing ensures performance is optimized to avoid under- or over-treatment and that any deterioration in system performance is signaled to permit timely remedial intervention.
The online THM-100™ analyzers provide automated, unattended measurement of THMs levels in raw and finished drinking water or wastewater; measuring chloroform or bromoform species as well as Total THM and THM Formation Potential.
Our online THM-100 instruments enable users to protect the environment from harmful DBPs while controlling operational and treatment costs by:
- Determining the THM Formation Potential of raw or treated water and wastewater
- Quickly detecting changing THM levels
- Optimizing chemicals usage and reducing associated labor costs
- Maximizing media lifetime, extending the time between costly media replacement
- Reducing operational downtimes
- Maximizing blend efficiencies and minimizing treatment usage
- Reducing labor and sampling costs
- Assisting in water quality monitoring in handover points in consecutive water systems
The operation of every online THM-100 monitor is supported with remote, 24/7 factory monitoring to ensure the quick identification and remediation of operational issues. Our unique approach minimizes downtime and optimizes performance.
Every system is offered with an annual service contract inclusive of a 5-year warranty.
The rapid response benchtop THM-RR™ analyzer provides fast, reliable and accurate analysis of individual and total THM concentrations. For water treatment operators, consulting engineers and THM treatment system vendors the THM-RR delivers valuable THM performance data far faster than external laboratories.