SafeGuard™ H2O Advanced Intelligent Water Treatment Systems
The system can be scaled for a broad range of treatment flow options (from < 1 gpm to thousands of gpm, to > 1 mgd in capacity).
This advanced intelligent remediation system incorporates proprietary continuous, real-time monitoring of contaminant levels. The system can be fully controlled, monitored and optimized remotely; the presence of onsite staffing and supervision personnel is not required.
- Online contaminant monitoring ensures optimal treatment and compliance with regulatory and operational targets 24/7/365
- High-frequency, continuous monitoring of contaminants at critical treatment process steps supports process automation
- Real-time monitoring gives remote visibility of system performance, ensuring optimization and reliability
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Sulfur Dioxide, Nitrogen Oxide, Carbon Monoxide
- Cooling & Heating Systems
- Municipal & Residential
- Heavy Industry & Energy
- Mineral Mining
- Leaching & Byproducts
- Process Effluent
- Process Gases, Flue Gas Recovery, Hydrocarbon Production
- Resource Recovery